A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Winand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Winand, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Winand graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Winand has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Winand MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Winand practice?
- Dr. David Winand has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Winand practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.