A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Winchester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Winchester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Winchester, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Winchester graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Winchester has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kevin Winchester MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Winchester practice?
- Dr. David Winchester has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Winchester practices Urology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Urologists.