A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wineinger is Excellent. Dr. Wineinger has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wineinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wineinger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wineinger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wineinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Wineinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Wineinger practice?
Dr. David Wineinger practices Pediatrics near Elk River, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Anoka, MN.
See Elk River Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Wineinger, Dr. Dave Wineinger, Dr. Davis Wineinger