Overall Review

October 26th, 2015
Outstanding care and support.
Easily the most caring and personable medical professional I have ever dealt with, and the only person I trust with my kids' healthcare. Very knowledgeable, honest, and does a great job of explaining the diagnosis, and breaking down the options, as well as citing data. It also speaks volumes about a doctor when you take your child to a specialist for a second opinion, and when they see who their primary is, they praise him and inform you that he provides for their children as well. He and the staff at Riverway always follow up on things very promptly and leave you with a sincere feeling of care.

July 19th, 2013
Excellent Pediatrician
Great bedside manner, thorough, friendly. Interacts with both parents and kids extremely well. Both of my kids love him (my 21 year old son was sad to outgrow his services). My husband and I have a great amount of respect for Dr. Wineinger - he's very good at what he does.

November 2nd, 2009
Dr. Wineinger is the most amazing Pediatrician hands down!
I have been bringing my 4 children to Dr. Wineinger since they were born. My oldest is 23, so we have had countless appointments with him over the years. I am now a grandmother and my daughter now brings her baby to Dr. Wineinger as well. My youngest daughter who is 15 years old wants to be a pediatrician when she grows up because of the positive influence Dr. Wineinger has been in her life. With Dr. Wineinger we have never felt like a number or just another patient. He always remembers my children and things we may have talked about with him at a previous appointment. For anyone looking for a pediatrician for their child than they can trust their childs well being with, I cannot think of a better candidate that Dr. David Wineinger. He is truly the most caring doctor I have ever met.