A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Winslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Winslow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Winslow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Winslow graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Winslow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Winslow MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Winslow practice?
- Dr. David Winslow has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Winslow practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, KY and Corydon, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Pulmonologists.