A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Winsor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Winsor, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winsor graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Winsor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winsor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans