A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Winsor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winsor
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winsor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Winsor, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winsor graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Winsor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wiley Winsor MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Winsor practice?
- Dr. David Winsor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Winsor practices Nuclear Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Nuclear Medicine Physicians.