A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wirtshafter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wirtshafter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtshafter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Wirtshafter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Wirtshafter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Wirtshafter practice?
- Dr. David Wirtshafter has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Wirtshafter practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Avenel, NJ and West New York, NJ.
See Elizabeth Radiologists.