A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Wise has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Wise DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. David P. Wise practice?
- Dr. David Wise has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wise practices Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Plastic Surgeons and Charleston Surgeons.