A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Wise has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wise accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Wise practice?
Dr. David Wise practices Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Plastic Surgeons.