inactive

David S Wishnew MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

December 10th, 2014
Very bad tummy tuck ! I gave him ones because they didn't have zeros. Very quick to take my money!
I must have gotten this right out of school in 97. Horrible job . Crooked scar , he actually put fat back in my waist! He s aid that I needed somefat. Really ? I had done 200 windmills everyday since 5 th grade to keep my waist down. I was born with two fat tumors on each side of belly button. So, he decided to stick it on my waist. I actually when up in jean size after my surgery. Yes, so he sucked cuout more on one side then the other, when he tried to fix it ; he did it in.his OFFICE. He started burning my flesh before I was bumb. When I screamed, he yelled at me and told me to stop moving. Horrible man , horrible surgeon. I reallyddon't know how this man is still working. Doesn't seem like he has improved over the years either. Run as fast as you can ! Run away !!!!!

March 22nd, 2013
Jerk
I went to Dr. Wishnew about about 13 yrs ago for a breast augmentation. Shortly after my sugery I noticed that one of my breast was falling quite a bit lower, almost under my armpit, when I laid on my back. When I brought it to his attention at one of my initial follow-ups he blamed me and said that I must not have been massaging them regularly and that THAT was the one that was "behaving" properly. Then, almost angrily, he had me stand up against a wall as he pushed as hard as he could on my other breast to get it to move as freely as the one I was concerned about. I thought my chest was going to cave in! That's how hard he was pushing. When I told him later that I still wasn't happy about the way it fell so low (flattening one side of my chest), while the other stayed nicely in place, he responded by saying, "Would you like me to show you a picture of what you looked like before?" He was a total jerk! And like someone else said, "A slob" on top of it!

August 18th, 2011
Awful plastic surgeon! STAY AWAY!
Dr. Wishnew performed a rhinoplasty/septoplasty on me 16 years ago. Well, technically he operated on me twice because the first surgery was unsuccessful and there was almost no difference in my nose, so I paid him to redo the operation. after the second surgery, my septum was still deviated and he failed to deliver the desired aesthetic results as well. In fact, my profile is worse than it was prior to the first surgery (due to scar tissue) and my septum is still so deviated that I can barely breathe out of my left nostril. I am just now getting around to having my nose re-done and have seen 3 plastic surgeons (I now live in the SF Bay area) and they are all pretty shocked at what this guy did - and didn't do to my nose! STAY away from this clown!

August 18th, 2011
Botched my nose job
Dr. Wishnew ruined my nose! He completely botched my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and I am now having to spend 10K to have it done by a reputable surgeon. ...

April 1st, 2011
DR. Wishnew is uncaring and unprofessional and completely botched my breast reduction. Instead of accepting blame, he told me it wa my fault because I had gained weight. I had gained three pounds. I had to go to another city to have it fixed. The surgeon I went to could not believe what a job had been dcone. I had one breast much larger than the other. The nipples were pointed in two different directions. He also used 60 staples across my chest. Now I have railraod marks and the scars had stretched to almost an inch wide. I do not recommend this man to anyone. His bedside manner is awful and does not care. It is time to retire Dr. Wishnew.

January 14th, 2011
Dr wishnew has a disease operated & caused me harm
Dr wishnew is diagnosed with ms. No one told me this. They said he was sick but no one informed me that he had a disease that effects his co ordination and his mental abilities he ended up giving me staph infection and both of my implants came unsewed BOTH. He would not talk to us ont he phone and dr turner had to take them out. If I had known dr wishnew was so messed up in his decision making I owuld have used another dr. No one informed me pre surgery of Dr wishnews diagnosis and he hsouldnt be practicing medicine he maybe was a good dr at one point but he wont refund any money and now I had to re pay to have them replaced he completely ruined my warranty

January 4th, 2011
Great Doctor, Great Place
Dr. Wishnew is amazing. He is extremely intelligent and spends time talking and explaining.

October 15th, 2010
AWESOME Physician
Dr. Wishnew takes time with me to explain what's going on. He is kind, gentle and very easy to talk to. He remembers everything about me and has never had to look at a chart to remember what's going on with me. I would recommend him to anyone I know and anyone that asks.He is by far the best physician I have ever had.

October 15th, 2010
Excellent physician!!!
The best doctor I have ever had! I recommend Dr. Wishnew to anyone needing wound care or surgery. He is the perfect physician; he is what we all hope ...

June 3rd, 2010
Pathetic
He is an arrogant slob. He botched my surgery twice and wouldn't return my phone calls. He gives physicians a bad name.

June 3rd, 2010
Slob
Worst physician ever, hands down! Arrogant and nasty.

February 21st, 2008
The Best Plastic Surgeon in Town!!
I had the best experience with him. He is a great listener and overall a excellent plastic surgeon. Not only is he wonderful but the staff in the office are sooooo sweet they treated me so good from the moment i called to make an appointment till my last visit. excellent group of people and i couldnt be any happier with my results =)