A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Withers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Withers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Withers graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Withers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Withers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Withers practice?
- Dr. David Withers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Withers practices Addiction Medicine near Waverly, PA.
See Waverly Addiction Specialists.