A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Withers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Withers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Withers graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Withers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Withers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Withers practice?
- Dr. David Withers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Withers practices Emergency Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Waverly, PA.
See Waverly Emergency Physicians and Waverly Psychiatrists.