Learn more about Dr. David Witmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Witmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Witmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Witmer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Witmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Witmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Witmer practice?
- Dr. David Witmer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Witmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.