A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Witsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Witsell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Witsell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Witsell graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Witsell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Witsell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Witsell practice?
- Dr. David Witsell has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Witsell practices Otolaryngology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.