Dr. David Witt MD Patient Reviews

October 2nd, 2014
After waiting for three and one half hours, this doctor was abrupt and unpleasant. He may be a wonderful physican, but his social skills leave a great deal to be desired!

August 21st, 2013
Good Doctor/Overworked
Dr. Witt is a very knowledgeable, friendly, and well mannered doctor but it seems he may be stretched too thin and should probably stop taking new patients. I recently waited nearly 2 hours for my appointment and in talking to others in the waiting room it seems long wait times are not uncommon. I also waited an inordinately long time to receive simple lab results. Again, he seems like a good doctor who simply may have bitten off more than he can chew and patients and left waiting for him to swallow.

April 2nd, 2012
The wait time in this office is horrible. My first visit i waited over an hour to see the dr. However, I was recommended to this dr. and I was told he was worth the wait. So i waited and I was impressed with the dr.

June 24th, 2011
After waiting 6 weeks for an appt that was set up by my primary care, I waited over an hour in waiting room only to be told it would be another hour before I would be taken back into a room! I left the office without being seen. I did reschedule for the following week and was assured I'd be taken right in, I waited about 25 minutes then about 5 minutes in the room to be seen. I was told he is always running about an hour behind! Not acceptable at all.

April 29th, 2011
Wonderful doctor, seeing him may require patience
Dr. Witt is brilliant and compassionate. The only downside is that one must generally wait a long time in the inner waiting rooms to see him. I'm not sure why. Bring a good book, he is worth the wait. I am a nearly 10 year survivor of stage 3 colon cancer.

October 15th, 2010
Love my Doc!!
I love Dr Witt, he is extremly smart and has helped me to understand my choices in life having breast cancer. The only urguement I have is the wait time to see him once brought to a room. I know he takes time with each patient and emergencies arise so possibly the appointments should be made further apart in time so one does not rush to get there to only wait..