A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wixson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wixson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wixson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wixson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wixson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wixson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Wixson practice?
- Dr. David Wixson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wixson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Radiologists.