A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wixson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wixson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wixson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wixson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wixson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wixson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Wixson practice?
- Dr. David Wixson has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Wixson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Antioch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Antioch Radiologists.