Dr. David Woerner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2013
health care
Dr. Woerner has been my doctor for over 21 years and he also provided health care for my sons when they were growing up. I like the continuity of health care . I can always feel confident that I'm receiving the best health care he can provide.

August 22nd, 2012
Excellent Doctor
This a very dedicated doctor who diagnosis very well. He is also a good listener. I've been with for over 20 years and I've been very satisfied. I think he's a bit busier now that he's with ARC so he's a bit more rushed and not quite as amazing, but still excellent.

June 16th, 2010
Helped me through some tough times
I have been seriously overweight but very healthy otherwise my adult life. When my second child was born I had a panic attack and thought I was dying from a heart attack, something I had been worrying about and that we had discussed. My wife called 911 and EMS came, determined it was panic. dr Woerner helped me understand the problem and spent a lot of time discussing options and solutions. I did a very short acute regimen of anti anxiety meeds to get over the hump but his focus was on seeing a councilor and understanding my triggers for anxiety. We also dealt with my obesity, which I struggle with still, but to a much lesser degree and no need for medication. He is a humane, excellent person who cares. You will see he is always behind in his appointments. This annoys some people, but the reason is the time he spends with his patients. Would you prefer a doctor who is on time but rushes out the door, or someone who is apologetic but late? I'll take late any day of the week when it comes to him. Too bad he's close to retirement( my guess). A great doctor.

March 8th, 2010
Great Doc.
My family has been seeing Dr. Woerner for about 10yrs. We would not switch. His staff is super and remembers us on every visit.

December 1st, 2008
Best family doctor in Austin area!

December 1st, 2008
Best family doctor in Austin area
Our family has been seeing Dr. Woerner for about 20 years. He is very open to what you think will help your illness. He is a very caring and personable person. He is also very humble and very easy to talk to. We have tried other MDs but always return to him; many patients stick with him.