Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
health care show details health care
by Cristina Jesurun on Dec 4th, 2013

Dr. Woerner has been my doctor for over 21 years and he also provided health care for my sons when they were growing up. I like the continuity of health care . I can always feel confident that I'm receiving the best health care he can provide.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 22nd, 2012

This a very dedicated doctor who diagnosis very well. He is also a good listener. I've been with for over 20 years and I've been very satisfied. I think he's a bit busier now that he's with ARC so he's a bit more rushed and not quite as amazing, but still excellent.

Helped me through some tough times show details Helped me through some tough times
Jun 16th, 2010

I have been seriously overweight but very healthy otherwise my adult life. When my second child was born I had a panic attack and thought I was dying from a heart attack, something I had been worrying about and that we had discussed. My wife called 911 and EMS came, determined it was panic. dr Woerner helped me understand the problem and spent a lot of time discussing options and solutions. I did a very short acute regimen of anti anxiety meeds to get over the hump but his focus was on seeing a councilor and understanding my triggers for anxiety. We also dealt with my obesity, which I struggle with still, but to a much lesser degree and no need for medication. He is a humane, excellent person who cares. You will see he is always behind in his appointments. This annoys some people, but the reason is the time he spends with his patients. Would you prefer a doctor who is on time but rushes out the door, or someone who is apologetic but late? I'll take late any day of the week when it comes to him. Too bad he's close to retirement( my guess). A great doctor.

Great Doc. show details Great Doc.
Mar 8th, 2010

My family has been seeing Dr. Woerner for about 10yrs. We would not switch. His staff is super and remembers us on every visit.

Dec 1st, 2008

Best family doctor in Austin area!

Best family doctor in Austin area show details Best family doctor in Austin area
Dec 1st, 2008

Our family has been seeing Dr. Woerner for about 20 years. He is very open to what you think will help your illness. He is a very caring and personable person. He is also very humble and very easy to talk to. We have tried other MDs but always return to him; many patients stick with him.