A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woldenberg is Excellent. Dr. Woldenberg has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woldenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Woldenberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woldenberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woldenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Woldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Woldenberg practice?
Dr. David Woldenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Woldenberg, Dr. Dave Woldenberg, Dr. Davis Woldenberg