Learn more about Dr. David Woldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woldenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woldenberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woldenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woldenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woldenberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Woldenberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Woldenberg MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Woldenberg practice?
- Dr. David Woldenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Woldenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.