A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woldenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woldenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woldenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woldenberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Woldenberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Woldenberg MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Woldenberg practice?
- Dr. David Woldenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Woldenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.