A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wolk, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Pick Disease of the Brain
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wolk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Wolk practice?
Dr. David Wolk practices Neurology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists.