A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wolk, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Alzheimer Disease, Alzheimer Disease, and Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- UPMC PresbyterianShadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Wolk practice?
Dr. David Wolk practices Neurology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Wolk, Dr. Davis Wolk, Dr. Dewey Wolk