A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wolk, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pick Disease of the Brain
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wolk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Wolk MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Wolk practice?
- Dr. David Wolk has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Wolk practices Neurology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists.