A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wolraich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wolraich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolraich
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolraich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolraich graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wolraich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- DuPage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Wolraich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Wolraich practice?
- Dr. David Wolraich has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Wolraich practices Otolaryngology near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Lisle, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Otolaryngologists.