A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wolraich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wolraich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolraich graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wolraich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- DuPage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Wolraich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Wolraich practice?
- Dr. David Wolraich has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Wolraich practices Otolaryngology near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Lombard, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Otolaryngologists.