A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wood, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Wood MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Wood practice?
- Dr. John Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wood practices Otolaryngology near Bend, OR.
See Bend Otolaryngologists.