A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woodard, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woodard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Woodard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Associated General Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owen Woodard MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David O. Woodard practice?
- Dr. David Woodard has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Woodard practices Surgery near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, IL and Carol Stream, IL.
See Winfield Surgeons.