A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woodard, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woodard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Woodard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Associated General Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owen Woodard MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David O. Woodard practice?
- Dr. David Woodard has 1 office location.
Dr. David Woodard practices Surgery near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Surgeons.