A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Woodbury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Woodbury MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. David Woodbury practice?
- Dr. David Woodbury has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Woodbury practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.