A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woodbury is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Woodbury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Woodbury MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. David Woodbury practice?
- Dr. David Woodbury has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Woodbury practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.