A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woodhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woodhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woodhouse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhouse graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Woodhouse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Woodhouse MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Woodhouse practice?
- Dr. David Woodhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. David Woodhouse practices Internal Medicine near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Internists.