Dr. David Woods Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Woods?

September 14th, 2016

greatest Doctor ever

Dr David Woods is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been going to him as long as i can remember and would not want to go to anothet Family Doctor. He is a Doctor that actually listens to you and takes the time to talk to you and ask questions. You don't feel like you are a time clock or feel rushed. I am writing this review because i will be leaving Va Beach for Texas next month and hope that i can find a good doctor there. If you are looking for a good family doctor, pleas call Dr Wpod's .

December 17th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Woods since I was 19 and I am 50 now. I will not go to anyone else. He listens to you and does not try to convince you that you need something you don't really need. I recommend him to everyone.

September 13th, 2015

David Woods, MD A brilliant

March 2nd, 2011

My family love Dr. Woods

Just a wonderful caring doctor. I have been a patient of his for 13 years. I think every doctor should take lessons from him on bedside manner.

January 14th, 2011

School Liaison Officer

Dr. Woods has manager my care for over 15 years. Each person I refer to him or the practice have thank me. They understand that people time as well as their consideration for other. Therefore it is important to be ON TIME! If I have a lot of things going onat one time, he ask what is boring you the most, once I identify the major promble, the others are treated also.

October 4th, 2008

Glad I found him

I've been Dr. Woods pt for some 6-8 years and have never felt like I was in better hands. I feel like he is genuinely interested in my health and welfare and he and his staff do not treat patients as if we were "just a number."

July 12th, 2017