Dr. David Woods MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Virginia Beach, VA

September 14th, 2016
greatest Doctor ever
Dr David Woods is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been going to him as long as i can remember and would not want to go to anothet Family Doctor. He is a Doctor that actually listens to you and takes the time to talk to you and ask questions. You don't feel like you are a time clock or feel rushed. I am writing this review because i will be leaving Va Beach for Texas next month and hope that i can find a good doctor there. If you are looking for a good family doctor, pleas call Dr Wpod's .

December 16th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Woods since I was 19 and I am 50 now. I will not go to anyone else. He listens to you and does not try to convince you that you need something you don't really need. I recommend him to everyone.

March 2nd, 2011
My family love Dr. Woods
Just a wonderful caring doctor. I have been a patient of his for 13 years. I think every doctor should take lessons from him on bedside manner.

January 14th, 2011
School Liaison Officer
Dr. Woods has manager my care for over 15 years. Each person I refer to him or the practice have thank me. They understand that people time as well as their consideration for other. Therefore it is important to be ON TIME! If I have a lot of things going onat one time, he ask what is boring you the most, once I identify the major promble, the others are treated also.

October 4th, 2008
Glad I found him
I've been Dr. Woods pt for some 6-8 years and have never felt like I was in better hands. I feel like he is genuinely interested in my health and welfare and he and his staff do not treat patients as if we were "just a number."