A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wormuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wormuth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wormuth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wormuth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wormuth, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wormuth graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wormuth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Wormuth MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Wormuth practice?
- Dr. David Wormuth has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wormuth practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Surgeons and Liverpool Cardiothoracic Surgeons.