A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wormuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wormuth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wormuth, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wormuth graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wormuth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Wormuth MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Wormuth practice?
- Dr. David Wormuth has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wormuth practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Surgeons.