A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Woska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Woska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woska
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Woska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Woska, JD, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woska graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woska has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David j D Woska JD and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David j. Woska practice?
- Dr. David Woska has 1 office location.
Dr. David Woska practices Cardiovascular Disease near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Cardiologists.