A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wutke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wutke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wutke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wutke graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wutke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Wutke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Wutke practice?
- Dr. David Wutke has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wutke practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.