Dr. David Wutke Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Wutke?

patient

Posted on April 7th, 2014

he literally just looked at me and said I looked healthy

Posted on August 25th, 2012

My brother has multiple medical issues. I am a doctor in Los Angeles with multiple specialties. This doctor has shown a poor knowledge and general lack of interest or concern. He is unaware of his consultants treatments, medications, and or drug interactions and contraindications. I would be very afraid of any advice he would give based on his record with my brother. I have been a physician for 34 years. Board certified in family practice, masters in ethics, hospital medicine, nutritional consultant for 30 years, masters and grand in geriatrics etc... My brothers meds are not reviewed by the pharmacy as required by the law and has multiple contraindications he should be aware of

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Wutke has been my personal physician for over a decade and has exhibited the same type of care and concern eveytime I have had an appointment with him. His professionalism is above approach. I, recommend him highly.

Wonderful and very caring Doctor.

Posted on April 27th, 2010

Dr. Wutke is a wonderful Doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is very professional and he seems to really care about the patients health and well being. I have never had to wait very long to be seen by the Doctor. He has patiently explained everything to me and He has always answered my questions in terms that I could understand. He is an Excellent Doctor.