Nov 15th, 2015

I have seen him at both locations. He is very professional. He listened to my problems. He also fixed me and I feel great. He did a root c,anal and bridge.

Nov 5th, 2015

went in with a massive toothache. Dr. Wyndhamsmith was able to treat me that same day and have a crown back in 1 week. Thank you.

Oct 18th, 2015

despite the drive, I was very pleased with the staff and the Dr. martin was very professional and Dr. Wyndhamsmith was caring and polite.

Oct 15th, 2015

The staff was amazing! I felt better as soon as I walked out of there. Thank you.

Oct 14th, 2015

I appreciate the professionalism of the doctor and staff.

Sep 25th, 2015

great work. my teeth feel squeaky clean. thank you.

Sep 2nd, 2015

I called with a massive toothache. Martin was able to see me the same day. Luckily the dr. was in and he was able to start my root canal. I felt much better. thanks Dr. wyndhamsmith and Martin.

Aug 31st, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Wyndhamsmith's off through my dental insurance. I was a bit hesitant at first but everyone was gentle and caring. the office was very clean and organized, and that is a plus in my book.

Aug 8th, 2015

Dr. Wyndhamsmith and his staff we great. I loved the way my teeth were cleaned. very thorough.

Jun 20th, 2015

Saw Dr. Wyndhamsmith yesterday and was very pleased with him and his staff. I felt at ease, and my work was done in a timely manner. Thank you!

Jun 16th, 2015

I have been coming here for years. I have visited both offices, valencia and pasadena. great experience both times.

Jun 3rd, 2015

Went in with pain, and was pleased with the service and care I was given. Martin was nice and was able to get my benefits in order. Dr. Wyndhamsmith was able to get me out of pain and I was on my way.

Mar 7th, 2015

I went in as a new patient, and found out that they have a multi-specialty practice. I saw Dr. Wyndhamsmith, and was able to see Dr. Writer immediately after. Alex was great. She was able to put me on a low monthly payment plan to start my braces. The staff was courteous and friendly.

Mar 6th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Wyndhamsmith by my roommate. She has had several positive experiences. Martin at the front desk was amazing. He was able to get all my benefits in order, and I was seen within 10 minutes of walking in. I am definitely going to refer my friends and family to Pasadena Dental Care.

Mar 4th, 2015

I went into Dr. Wyndhamsmith's office with a lot of pain. I was able to be treated immediately and I felt much better. Thank you!

Feb 8th, 2015

Great office.

Oct 27th, 2014

Dr. Wyndhamsmith and his staff are great. i have been going here for many years. I have and will recommend this office to my friends.

Oct 20th, 2014

Dr. Wyndhamsmith has very good skills in communication. He informed me of everything that he recommended and he gave me different option. Great doctor!

Oct 17th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Wyndhamsmith by my co-worker. she was very pleased with her dental visits. Martin and Alejandra were amazing. im so glad I came to this office.

Oct 16th, 2014

nice staff.

Sep 28th, 2014

Very Professional , very personable, and I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Sep 23rd, 2014

Painless and Efficient.

Sep 20th, 2014

Dr. Wyndhamsmith is the first dentist I have trusted in over 30 years. I am very happy I walked into this office. the staff was amazing! Martin and Alex work great together and made sure I had all my insurance questions answered.

Sep 15th, 2014

Dr. helped me with my pain. he was amazing!

Sep 9th, 2014

el doctor me cuido bien. martin be ayudo con todo los pagos. muchas gracias!

Jul 27th, 2014

I think I found the right doctor.

Jul 18th, 2014

I like the way he did the diagnosis on my tooth. very friendly staff.

Jul 5th, 2014

I could not have asked for a better dentist. I have referred him to all I know.

Jun 22nd, 2014

Doctor was very clear with instructions. All of the assistants were very nice and friendly and professional.

expectations met show details expectations met
Jun 11th, 2014

I have been a patient since 1995 had he has always met my expectations.

Great Staff show details Great Staff
Jun 10th, 2014

I liked this office a lot. Very modern, Nice staff.

May 27th, 2014

i found dr. wyndhamsmtih to be very kind and caring. he set me at ease.

May 26th, 2014

Great Job!

Apr 18th, 2014

very gentle and willing to listen to my concerns.

Apr 16th, 2014

very good dentist show details very good dentist
Apr 14th, 2014

the dentist is very good.

very friendly show details very friendly
Apr 12th, 2014

The staff is very friendly. i apprciate the advice and follow up appointment.

Apr 11th, 2014

the dentist made me feel safe and comfortable.

Mar 22nd, 2014

The dentist took the time to explain diagnosis and procedures performed.

Mar 22nd, 2014

very friendly staff and dentist. dr's communication put me at ease.great dental practice.

Feb 21st, 2014

very competent.

Very good. show details Very good.
Nov 14th, 2013

Very good, I have not been here in many years...M.N.

very gentle show details very gentle
Nov 8th, 2013

Dr was more gentle and willing to discuss my concerns.

nice staff show details nice staff
Nov 7th, 2013

Very nice staff. Dr was very patient and answered all of my questions.

Very good dentist show details Very good dentist
Nov 7th, 2013

Dr. Wyndhamsmith is a very good dentist and has done excellent work for me.

Nov 5th, 2013

Very Good.

Very good cleaning show details Very good cleaning
Oct 4th, 2013

The cleaning was very good. I did not wait long before being called in. Very professional staff.

Oct 4th, 2013

doctor was friendly and informative, The assistant was as well.

Oct 3rd, 2013

The dentist is very patient and answers all of my questions. The staff is friendly and very helpful in helping me understand my insurance coverage.

excelente servicio show details excelente servicio
Sep 29th, 2013

He sido paciente en esta clinica dental por casi 4 anos y tanto yo como mi hijo hemos resivido una excelente servicio siempre.

Sep 29th, 2013

best office. //TK

Sep 25th, 2013

Easy to understand explanations of diagnosis. Clear explanation of steps and procedures. Concerned to check for any discomfort.

Pain free cleaning show details Pain free cleaning
Sep 25th, 2013

It was comforting to have pain free exam and cleaning. It was comforting that the doctor and staff considered my sensitivity. K.L.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Sep 21st, 2013

Confident that my care plan has been diagnosed correctly. Dr. Wyndhamsmith explained to me the treatment that was needed. I also see Dr. Hyun. He is also a good dr. -- TG

by P.W. on Sep 18th, 2013

Dr Wyndhamsmith understood my fears concerning having dental treatment. He spent a lot of time discussing options with me. We decided to have the treatment done under general anesthesia. Everything went well and I had no pain or anxiety.

Rude thieves only care about your money show details Rude thieves only care about your money
by Won't be back on Mar 27th, 2011

The long waiting times were the least of my problems at this office. After Dr. Wyndhamsmith didn't fill a tooth properly, and then ignored my repeated trips back to have the tooth looked at, I not only lost the tooth, I also got an infection due to how long the tooth had been left unfilled. To add insult to injury, they asked for pre-payments that totaled more than my insurance said I owed, and then tried to send me a bill for the remaining amount that the insurance would not pay. When I attempted to dispute the bill, both receptionists, Martin and Diana, hung up on me and would not allow me to speak to the owners. Even a certifed mail attempt to reach the owners was left unanswered. I finally had to get a lawyer to get my money back! Don't let these thieves get ahold of you, and if you are already a patient, look over your insurance statements and compare them with your bill to make sure they didn't overcharge you too!