A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Y Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Family Medicine near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Kent Family Physicians.