Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Y Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Family Medicine near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Kent Primary Care Doctors.