A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hahn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Hahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Yeunsik Hahn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Hahn practice?
- Dr. David Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hahn practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.