A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Liao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Y Liao DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Liao practice?
- Dr. David Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. David Liao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.