A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Liao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Y Liao DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Liao practice?
- Dr. David Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. David Liao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.