A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Yun-Chen Lu MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Lu practice?
- Dr. David Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.