A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Pai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Y Pai MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Pai practice?
- Dr. David Pai has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pai practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Nephrologists.