A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance