A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wang, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Y Wang MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. David Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wang practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Covina Colorectal Surgeons and Covina Surgeons.