A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Yen Man Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. David Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wong practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.