A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yablok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yablok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yablok, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablok graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Yablok has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Yablok MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David Yablok practice?
- Dr. David Yablok has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Yablok practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.