A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yacavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yacavone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yacavone, DO, MPH is board certified in Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacavone graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Yacavone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton
- Va Medical Center
- Portsmouth Naval Med CntrPortsmouth, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Yacavone DO and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Yacavone practice?
- Dr. David Yacavone has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Yacavone practices Aerospace Medicine near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Hampton Preventive Medicine Specialists.