A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yamamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yamamoto, Family Practitioner, Anesthesiologist, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yamamoto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamamoto graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yamamoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Yamamoto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Yamamoto practice?
- Dr. David Yamamoto has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Yamamoto practices Family Medicine near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Broomfield, CO.
See Arvada Family Physicians.