A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yarian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarian graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Yarian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Logan Yarian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Yarian practice?
- Dr. David Yarian has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Yarian practices Ophthalmology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Lakewood Ophthalmologists.