A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yarian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Retina Surgery, Retinal Disorders, and Retinal Disorders.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarian graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yarian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Yarian practice?
Dr. David Yarian practices Ophthalmology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See New Brunswick Ophthalmologists.