Dr. David Joseph Yasgur MD and FAAOS is a male Sports Medicine, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yasgur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yasgur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yasgur, MD, FAAOS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasgur graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yasgur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny
- Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG 1997 - 2007
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yasgur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Yasgur practice?
Dr. David Yasgur practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Katonah, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Somers, NY.
See Katonah Surgeons, Katonah Orthopedic Surgeons, and Katonah Sports Medicine Doctors.