A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yasgur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yasgur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yasgur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yasgur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yasgur, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasgur graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yasgur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny
- Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG 1997 - 2007
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Yasgur FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Yasgur practice?
- Dr. David Yasgur has 1 office location.
Dr. David Yasgur practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Katonah, NY.
See Katonah Surgeons.