A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yasgur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yasgur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yasgur
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yasgur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yasgur, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasgur graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yasgur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny
- Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG 1997 - 2007
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Yasgur FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Yasgur practice?
- Dr. David Yasgur has 1 office location.
Dr. David Yasgur practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Katonah, NY.
See Katonah Surgeons.