Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Yasgur
Dr. David Yasgur, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Katonah, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Yasgur is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny and Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG 1997 - 2007. Dr. Yasgur has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. David Yasgur has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Yasgur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katonah, NY.
Dr. Kurt Voellmicke
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Katonah, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Eric Grossman
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Katonah, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Simon Chin
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Katonah, NY 0 mi17