Dr. David Yasgur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Yasgur?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. David Yasgur?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2015

The diagnostic process was dismissive and extremely superficial. Moreover, there is sense of being passed around within the same medical group. I presented to this doctor with an extensive history of treatment for an injury. After initial diagnosis and discussion of this historical issue I was dismissed minimal advice. The problem (again having been occurring for multiple years) persisted. I approached my GP (in the same medical group) to ask for further advice. The GP asked me to schedule an appointment with this doctor, again, so as to have an MRI scheduled (which I requested upon my initial visit). After doing so, multiple co-pays and billings later, this doctor was not available and his assistant provided an 800 number so that I might schedule an MRI myself. No follow up offered to interpret the MRI, no further treatment instruction. A week after the MRI was conducted, I called this doctor's office inquiring about the findings. I was instructed, by a receptionist, to contact a doctor within the same medical group with, apparently, an unrelated specialization with no rationale as to why, a description of findings or even direct contact with the individual who may (or may not) have viewed the films. Needless to say, the experience did not leave me with a sense of confidence in the standard of care I did or would, potentially, receive from this doctor. Regarding the medical group, the internal referral process should certainly raise some eyebrows as I have now heard similar recounts from multiple residents in the area.

November 16th, 2012

Dr. Yasgur is the epitome of what one wants in a physician. He is kind and compassionate, professional and skilled. He takes time with you and is relaxed and never appears to be in a rush when with you. My surgery was flawless!

June 5th, 2012

You're the BEST!!!

Dr. Yasgur has been taking care of me for 14 years now and could not be happier with the choice I made when I moved here. Does not rush you into a decision, gives you the facts and then he listens (yes, he listens to you) and lets you make the decision. I have had both knees replaced, been to rehab with both of them (the best decision he made for me), I can wear 6" heels and my scars are hardly noticeable. Then, Dr. Yasgur has repaired my shoulder twice and if you listen to what he tells you, you will come out just fine. I have always felt that his staff and especially him really cares about me.

November 28th, 2011

meniscus surgerymen

I'm a plumber and need my body to perform my occupation.David is like Michael Jordan of Knee surgery.Search no longer you have arrived.

August 2nd, 2011

OOutstanding Doctor, Wonderful Person

Dr Yasgur is the best. The combination of his outstanding surgical/medical ability and his wonderful personality is a huge benefit for his patients. He understands his craft, and cares. Our family members have had several surgeries. We trust and respect Dr. Yasgur and are grateful that he is our physician.

March 13th, 2010

Best knee doctor anywhere.

Also good for hips and shoulders.

November 17th, 2009

Outstanding doctor

Kind, compassionate, and courteous. He did an outsanding job on my surgery.

June 28th, 2017