A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Yates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yates has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stephens County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Yates MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Yates practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Yates practices Internal Medicine near Toccoa, GA.
See Toccoa Internists.