A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yawn
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yawn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yawn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Yawn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Houston Yawn MD is a male Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Yawn practice?
- Dr. David Yawn has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Yawn practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Longview Pathologists.