A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- North Miami Beach Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Yee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Yee practice?
- Dr. David Yee has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Yee practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.