A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- North Miami Beach Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Yee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Yee practice?
- Dr. David Yee has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Yee practices Ophthalmology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Kirkland Ophthalmologists.