A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Yen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Yen practice?
- Dr. David Yen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Yen practices Otolaryngology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Otolaryngologists.