Overall Review

3.8

September 2nd, 2016
I first met Dr. Yen after being diagnosed with thyroid cancer and was terrified. He calmed my concerns and explained every little detail of the operation. He and his staff are second to none. Since then he has seen my father, daughter and grandson. I would highly recommend him before anyone else.

August 20th, 2015
Never in my life have I been treated with such indignation from such a so called reputable physician. Stay away and go somewhere else! Contrary to what he thinks, DrYen isn't the all star physician he likes to think he is. Obviously, empathy and kindness are not his strong suit . I hope one day he gets back what he gives..... Shame on you!

March 9th, 2015
Wonderful
Dr. Yen has been wonderful. He is taking wonderful care of my husband. Thank you.

October 16th, 2014
horrible staff
Dr. Yen is a good doctor. Staff is intolerable. Rude and impatient, they will treat you like a number, and have very little regard to you as a person. It's very unfortunate.

July 20th, 2012
Skillful surgeon
Dr. Yen very skillfully removed a large lipoma from the left side of my neck. The lipoma had wrapped itself around major nerves and blood vessels which required precise excision in order for me to have a positive outcome. I am truly grateful that I was referred to Dr. Yen by another surgeon who was not comfortable performing my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Yen for any neck procedure!

April 26th, 2012
HIGHLY OVERRATED I FEEL
I had to wait 2 months to get to see him for first appt. for second appt. 6 weeks. He's very busy and I feel overwhelmed. Staff in office seems ovewhelmed also. They don't answer phone half the time, just the answering machine picks up. I'm not sure yet about the whole set up.

June 13th, 2011
Very concerned patient's spouse
The way Maryann in your office handled my wife's visit and scheduled surgery was totally outrageous (resulting in its cancelation). It is difficult to believe that medical professionals, supposedly concerned about the health and well being of patients, could be so uncaring, uncooperative and hostile to patients. it is a disgrace to say the least. You should be ashamed.

August 18th, 2010
My 4-year old daughter had her tonsils and adenoids removed and Dr. Yen did her surgery. He is an absolutely wonderful doctor and was great with my daughter. He is very caring and reassuring. He spent time with my daughter in the office and played around with her. The thing about him that blew me away was when he called me to see how my daughter was doing like 2 or 3 days after surgery. I think that is incredible! Not many doctors care enough about their patients that they would call their patients house to check up on them!

April 26th, 2009
I do and always will trust Dr Yen with my life. I am an impossible patient with bad polyp growth and he never gives up. He is understanding and caring Every surgery I had with him has been an excellent experience as far as surgery goes.

April 6th, 2009
Removed a large tumor from my neck.....