Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Jen on Mar 9th, 2015

Dr. Yen has been wonderful. He is taking wonderful care of my husband. Thank you.

horrible staff show details horrible staff
Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. Yen is a good doctor. Staff is intolerable. Rude and impatient, they will treat you like a number, and have very little regard to you as a person. It's very unfortunate.

Skillful surgeon show details Skillful surgeon
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Yen very skillfully removed a large lipoma from the left side of my neck. The lipoma had wrapped itself around major nerves and blood vessels which required precise excision in order for me to have a positive outcome. I am truly grateful that I was referred to Dr. Yen by another surgeon who was not comfortable performing my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Yen for any neck procedure!

HIGHLY OVERRATED I FEEL show details HIGHLY OVERRATED I FEEL
Apr 26th, 2012

I had to wait 2 months to get to see him for first appt. for second appt. 6 weeks. He's very busy and I feel overwhelmed. Staff in office seems ovewhelmed also. They don't answer phone half the time, just the answering machine picks up. I'm not sure yet about the whole set up.

Very concerned patient's spouse show details Very concerned patient's spouse
Jun 13th, 2011

The way Maryann in your office handled my wife's visit and scheduled surgery was totally outrageous (resulting in its cancelation). It is difficult to believe that medical professionals, supposedly concerned about the health and well being of patients, could be so uncaring, uncooperative and hostile to patients. it is a disgrace to say the least. You should be ashamed.

by Liza on Aug 18th, 2010

My 4-year old daughter had her tonsils and adenoids removed and Dr. Yen did her surgery. He is an absolutely wonderful doctor and was great with my daughter. He is very caring and reassuring. He spent time with my daughter in the office and played around with her. The thing about him that blew me away was when he called me to see how my daughter was doing like 2 or 3 days after surgery. I think that is incredible! Not many doctors care enough about their patients that they would call their patients house to check up on them!

Apr 26th, 2009

I do and always will trust Dr Yen with my life. I am an impossible patient with bad polyp growth and he never gives up. He is understanding and caring Every surgery I had with him has been an excellent experience as far as surgery goes.

by Joe Lubell on Apr 6th, 2009

Removed a large tumor from my neck.....