Dr. David Yngve Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Yngve?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. David Yngve?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

Parent

Dr. Yngve has been my daughter's physician for years. When learned she needed back surgery my choice of a Doctor was easy. Dr. Yngve not only answered my questions but also those of my daughter. He took the time to ease our concerns and inform us. The surgery went extremely well.

September 17th, 2016

Results

May 17th, 2016

I love Dr Yngve. He is the best doctor there is. I've had two back surgeries and I couldnt have asked for a better or more caring doctor.

December 3rd, 2015

Dr Yngve is amazing. He took so much time to talk to us and made us even more confident that we made the right choice. Top notch!

April 29th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever met. Made my sons life so much better.

February 5th, 2015

Mother of his Special Needs patient

He is a very compassionate doctor,who genuinely cares about his patients. He goes above & beyond what is expected of him & continues to meet the needs of his patients even after they have left his office visit.

July 30th, 2013

We were referred to Dr. Yngve when our family doctor discovered our son's left leg was longer than his right leg when he was in the 5th grade. Dr. Yngve spent a lont time consulting us that first visit, took lots of measurements and told us the options. We then chose what we considered to be the least invasive and began the four year wait and watch for the surgery. He and his staff slowed the growth on the left leg so the right leg could catch up with surgery when our son was in 9th grade. Today he is a college student, very active and no one would ever know his left leg was almost 2 inches longer than his right leg when he was younger. Dr. Ynvge was wonderful, just what we needed to make sure our son wouldn't have back problems later in life. I don't know if he reads these reviews, is so, thank you, Dr. Yngve!!

October 21st, 2011

Dr Yngve is an excellent doctor. Our daughter had the percs surgery back in 08' and hip surgery in 09' and the results were amazing! She no longer walks on her toes and her walk has improved tremendously. I highly recommend this surgery for your child! We have no regrets for having chosen this Dr! Our little girl is very thankful for his miracle work. She is 9 now and we are going back to Dr. Yngve - to correct her feet from turning in. She is aware but is looking forward to this surgery because there is a chance she may no longer need afos!

March 18th, 2011

He is an amazing down to earth Doctor. My 5yr old son was a toe walker he always had bad leg cramp during the night and he had pain in his feet. Dr. Yngve did SPML surgery on my sons legs. Now he has no scars and he can run and play without pain. I am so thankful for Dr. Yngve!!!! It has been 5 months since his surgery and you can not tell that he ever had a problem or that he had surgery.

January 19th, 2011

PERCS

Top Notch surgeon.

November 22nd, 2010

Miracle Worker

Dr. Yngve and his staff went far and ABOVE exceptional when my son had his percs surgery. UTMB is great at correspondence, and discharge information. Dr. Yngve is by far the most caring doctor I have ever come in contact with, and I have seen more than enough!!

March 21st, 2010

Top Notch Pediatric Orthopedic surgeon for CP

Dr. Yngve is an excellent surgeon and has a wonderful manner as well with patients and parents. Succesful surgery on my son.