Dr. David Yoho MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease Springfield, VA

December 23rd, 2011
Proactive expert caring medical support
I am a medically complex senior. Dr. Yoho impresses me as expert in the area of infectious disease, has been a strong advocate for me in obtaining access to crucial treatment, and is very responsive when medical issues arise. I feel very fortunate to have him on my team.

October 7th, 2008
Might not be here
Dr. Yoho was one of the best dr's I ever had. In 2004, I presented with a spinal abscess from L1-S2 that was MRSA after extraordinary pain for almost 1 1/2 weeks. Needless to say, I was very emotional at the time - Dr. Yoho was not only dead on target on his diagnosis and treatment plan, but also very understanding on my emotional response. On top of it, the hospital had confusion regarding potential for surgery resulting in my not being allowed to eat for 3 days - when Dr. Yoho found out (and found that I couldn't get a meal for 3 more hours), he personally went to the complete other end of the floor and got me crackers from the snack machine. That to me was the ultimate in caring by a doctor that one does not see these days!