A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Youmans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Youmans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youmans
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youmans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Youmans, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youmans graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Youmans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Youmans MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Youmans practice?
- Dr. David Youmans has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Youmans practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Kendall Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Kendall Park Radiologists.