A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Youmans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Youmans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youmans
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youmans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Youmans, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youmans graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Youmans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Youmans MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Youmans practice?
- Dr. David Youmans has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Youmans practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Kendall Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Kendall Park Radiologists.