Overall Review

3.8

May 2nd, 2016
Very Thorough and Professional
I have been a patient of Dr. Young for approx. 4 years. He is extremely thorough with attention to detail, he is very professional, he listens to me and spends time with me discussing my lifestyle and encouraging me to stay active ( I'm in my 70s). I'm so pleased with him as my doctor that I willingly drive 50 miles (round trip) each time I visit his office.

November 1st, 2015
There is no better doctor than Dr David Young!!!!

June 17th, 2015
The bad out weighs the good
Not afraid to run tests if needed. Very intelligent, most of the time, but seems as he ages, he's not keeping up with the latest health care advances, still offering the patient old school treatment that's more evasive than is currently required. Very long winded and can be very arrogant and rude (With patients, staff and collegues, unless they're in the Holland area. Has been known to pry into private family dynamics that have no relation to the patients health or visit. Also quick to anger and jump to conclusions unjustifiably.

April 19th, 2015
Excellent Doctor.
Very pleased with Dr. Young. Have been a patient of his for many years. Would never go anywhere else. Very professional and caring.

July 5th, 2012
Steve Shannon
I have been a patient of Dr. Youngs for over 20 years. My father was too. My wife and most of my siblings are as well. Dr Young is a very caring man who, in my opinion, goes above and beyond for his patients. He has been known to call after hours to inquire how things are going or to share some more thoughts or ideas regarding whatever the particular health issue was. He has a great network of specialists that all work as a pretty good team. He practices "Whole Medicine" which is to say it's not the physical symptoms, but giving attention to the persons lifestyle, mental well being and living well through proper diet and exercise. His "bedside manner" is very calm and inclusive w/ a touch of good humor. I consider Dr Young a fantastic doctor that I would highly recommend.

November 8th, 2010
Patient
I have found Dr. Young to be consistently attentive, astute, thorough, patient, and dedicated to my own best interests. Over the past twelve years Dr. Young has treated me for health problems of varying severity and has referred me to subspecialists when appropriate, and has always been focused, insightful, accurate, and responsible.I notice on this website that several patients (or one repeatedly) have rated Dr. Young poorly. I find this literally incredible, and must assume that these ratings must have arisen from some exceptional circumstance (or exceptional patient).